You can maintain contact with the SSCG in many different ways.
You can keep track of current SSCG projects and topics here on the website or via the online newsletter. You can become a member and personally influence the SSCG’s activities at the AGM. You can volunteer your time for an SSCG committee or project. You can support SSCG projects and provide aid on an individual, case-by-case basis via donations or legacies. Or you can share your ideas and opinions with the SSCG on topics related to charity and volunteer work.
- Get involved with or for the SSCG – become a club member
- Become a mentor for young people with Job Caddie
- Engage in a role exchange with SeitenWechsel: combine social commitment with improvement of your leadership and social skills
- Start your own Generation project
- Become a partner of the Volunteer Monitor, enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations and legacies
The SSCG’s work is only possible thanks to the donations and legacies it has received in the course of its 200-year history. Thank you so much!
To enable us better to meet the wishes of our donors and benefactors, we are particularly pleased if the stated purpose of the gift is left as open as possible and if we are able to use not only the interest but also draw down the principal to support those in need. This way, you will be able to provide sustainable, timely, situation-specific assistance:
Post office giro account 80-8980-9
IBAN CH86 0900 0000 8000 8980 9.